Cerakote is the World Class Leader in thin film ceramic coating.
They have taken the industry leading performance of Cerakote H-Series to the next level and improved hardness, abrasion resistance and lubricity, all in a thinner application. Cerakote has accomplished this by developing an advanced resin technology that enables the incorporation of the highest performance engineered ceramics.
- Exceeds 9h scratch and gouge hardness.
- Taber abrasion greater than 8000 wear cycles per mil.
- Corrosion resistance more than 3000 hours.
- Direct and indirect impact resistance of 160 in-lbs.
- 0mm coating loss at 180 degrees mandrel bend.
- Coefficient of Friction equaling Teflon at 0.11.
- Extremely high chemical resistance.
- Distinctive high-end look and feel that you have to experience to believe.
- Easy application, single coat, and oven cured.
- Industry leading consistency in color, mil thickness and finish.
- Compatible with more substrates than any other competitive finish.
Cerakote Elite Series is available in 6 modern, earth-tone colors that can be mixed or patterned to create custom, yet high-performance finishes.
Recommended Applications (include but not limited to):
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Valves
- Sporting and Athletic Equipment
- Audio Equipment
- Fresh & Salt Water Applications
- Any Application Requiring a Tough, Thin and Durable Finish